Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 September 2015

September 01, 2015 - Moving on...:(

What can I say eh... I am moving on... without Caroline and Hank. :(

I am starting a new life with 4 new shipmates... they are even changing my name... to "Natural Mystic"

Not sure what I did wrong, but I think Caroline and Hank are moving forward to new adventures.  I know I taught them well... learning about our ocean, currents, tides, what to do and what not to do out there, racing, just plain cruising around the "playground", engine and boat repairs, meeting new friends, enjoying see nature at if finest (whales, dolphins, otters, seals, birds)... etc. etc.

It won't be the same... now I have to teach 4 new shipmates... I understand that two are experience sailors and two are not.

Hank thanked me all my guidance through-out the 5 years and wished me well. He stated he will be taking a catamaran skipper course at the end of September...

I wish him well in his new adventures and hopefully our paths will cross again out there!

This is "Tarka" saying my final " OVER and OUT!"..........................................

.....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment